Lanzar DCT425 4000 Watt 4 Channel Full Fet Class Ab Amplifier
- 2 x 2,000 W Peak @ 4 Ohms Bridged - Variable HPF: 50Hz~500Hz - 2 ohm Stereo Stable - Line In and Line Out
- Input Sensitivity: 100m V-6V - Variable LPF: 50Hz~500Hz - Tri-mode operation, idgeable - Soft Turn-on/Turn-off
- THD 4 Ohm Power 0. 5% - Bass Boost: 0-18d B (60Hz fixed) - Power and Protection LED Indicators - Fuse Rating: 30Ax2
- 4 x 1000 W Peak @ 4 Ohms - S/N Ratio (4 ohm ): 90d B - Stereo Separation: 65d B - Nickel-plated RCA connectors and Screw terminals - Dimensions : 9. 45''(W) x 2. 16''(H) x 13. 38''(L)
- 4 x 750 W RMS @ 2 Ohms - Frequency Response: 15Hz-40KHz - Channels/Class: 4ch. Class A/B - Thermal, Over load and Speaker short protection
Lanzar's new line of DISTINCT amplifiers are powerful, versatile, and generate a sound you'll never forget. The DCT425 might be a four-channel, class-AB amplifier pushing up to 4,000 watts of energy at 4 ohms. It's equipped with everything you've come to expect from Lanzar's award-winning amplifiers, which consists of variable high and low pass filters, bass boost circuitry, and tri-mode/bridgeability. Soft turn-on/off prevents damage to your speakers while powering the unit on and off. Don't forget all the safety features: this amplifier is equipped with energy and protection LED indicators, so you'll often know its operating properly. Nickel plated speaker connectors ensure a high-quality connection amongst amplifier and speakers. And thermal, overload and speaker short protection preserve your equipment secure and secure.
2019 Copyright (c) - Stereo Amplifier Units